Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Target: the good and the bad...

So I was buzzing through reader and Beatown Prep had this great Fall Decorating idea



photo courtesy pottery barn

This is a pottery barn lovely but she showed a similar one from Target.
While I was roaming the Target aisles I found the Green Leaf Plate

and a Thomas Obrien Charger similar to the one above

I already have the white plate so beautiful new place setting

at half the cost of pottery barn, Yipee


But then...... I went in search of the elusive pink pumpkin





Photo courtesy of Tickled Pink and Green


Thank you TP&G for the great tip!


I especially like them because they are battery operated. and I get

VERY nervous when little people and fire are in close proximity.


My Target only had orange & green, bummer.....

but I did get the little ghosty as a consolation prize :)


I'm planning to buzz over to whole foods tomorrow and there is another

Target next door..so wish me luck

The pink pumpkin will be MINE! :)


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

You GO girl....you'll find it (fingers crossed!)....

Let us know! :)

jillskict said...

Did you find it? I am going to look on my way home today. I love those chargers too! I might have to pick a few up, I have some plates like the leaf ones from years back, will be great for my November table!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Did you ever find one?