Sunday, September 27, 2009

My friend "blogger name" said.....

Ok, my husband & I are talking about our nephew Jensen and he says he saw a sock monkey at Target & he thought it was so funny & I chime in "my girlfriend Lisa...."



Just to clarify Lisa isn't really my girlfriend, she has this funny blog that I love to read and her commentaries are awesome and funny and her sock monkey went on a trip to visit all her bloggy friends in America. Plus, we have only exchanged 1 email.



So I'm telling my husband this funny sock monkey adventure story & he thinks it's great so he pops off and heads out to Target.



And now I'm sitting here thinking, why did I say she was my girlfriend, I barely know her but I do know her cause she shares her thoughts and feelings everyday on her blog like a girlfriend that calls at 4am Sunday morning. You get the scoop and the gravy is the photo. It's like what’s up? The cats’ tickling my feet and the picture is right there & it feels like a girlfriend thing.



Anyway, GG if your reading this I am not a stalker. Just a bloggy friend.

(names have been somewhat changed to protect the innocent)



Has anyone else had this happen?

No comments: