Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dan Brown: The Lost Symbol




Note: I love Dan Brown & I have all of his books!

Ok, I stayed up and read this book all night long. 14 hours in all.

The opening was a little slow but once it gets started

hold on to your pants because there is a great adventure

getting ready to start. AND the twist

you won't believe the twist...I didn't see it coming!

Fantastic!



I think you will LOVE it BUT...

the ending....it wraps up but then goes on to further explain the

symbolism and the correlation between the Masons beliefs and the

Old Testament and kinda fizzles with a cool sunrise.



Don't get me wrong, I loved it...but the last few chapters seem superfluous.

It's like the best hamburger ever.

The hamburger is awesome but the bun, not so much.



Anyhoo…hope you love it too….I couldn’t put it down!



Have a great day!

1 comment:

jillskict said...

This is on our book on cd list. Did you see Angels and Demons the movie? We LOVED the soundtrack and I bought it, one of my all time favorites!