Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hopsys Fall Swap

I recently participated in Hopsys Fall Swap
bloggerland aka Monograms and Manicures @ kappaprep.com
Here are some photos of the amazing package I received from Jilly aka my outside voice

Isn't it adorable? I love it! I especially like the Lilly Pulitzer Shift key ring but I also love all of the monogramed items and the stationary and that little silver box is an emergency kit from urban outfitters...oh that little flip flop is a coaster
&
the upper left is a Minnesota notebook cover
and it's great, great GREAT!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the one I sent out again. It looked so pretty in the box though :)
Hopefully she'll take a photo too
have a great day!

2 comments:

jillskict said...

I am glad you liked everything, I had SO much fun finding things for you!

Kate said...

SO SO cute! Love the shift keychain