Friday, September 25, 2009

Florida Blues

As much as I love Lilly I often wish I lived somewhere else. I can pretty much wear the beautiful prints year round. I think it gets down to 60 during the day in Feburary BUT 92 degrees today and it felt like 90% humidity. Then shocker, 3pm rolled around and thunder + lightening= rain rain rain,  please go away.

It's a weird Florida phenom. Almost everyday between 3 & 4 there is rain. Why I haven't put extra rain boots in my car I will never know...just absent minded I guess and I really have to weed the garden but I can barely stand to be outdoors for the 2 minutes it takes me to get to the car and turn on the AC. ARGH, grumble grumble

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

One of my sisters lives in South Florida and she was making the same comment about the weather.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some real wacked out weather your dealing with...yuck! I thought TN was bad. HOpe you have a great weekend! = )

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Boy am I with you!