Monday, October 19, 2009

Whoo Hoo it's 73 degrees!

I woke up yesterday morning and had this amazing burst of energy. When I went outside to visit with the Scoob it was 73 degrees! Yipee! No humidity and a beautiful morning so I rushed inside and woke the hubs to make a plan. I got dressed and ready in about 5 minutes flat and we went to Orlando outlet shopping! I couldn't believe he agreed to go. We stopped at McDons for fortification and 90 minutes later were in the land of OZ. Holy Moly, I thought we were in a recession. I had to park in spill over parking. I guess everyone else had the same idea. I ended up with some awsome deals. Ralph Lauren Chinos $110 for $10 so I hooked the hubs up with 3 and I got a Coach scarf and gloves for half off. SCORE. The only problem was I was in such a rush I forgot my sunscreen and now my face is pink. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I'm sooo jealous! I had to scrape my car this am. Hmph! Its only October!

jillskict said...

Oh how fun! I seriously have not been outlet shopping in YEARS! No idea why, I guess the closest one is about 45 min away and I just need to make more of an effort! Hope you are having a good week and that your weather stayed nice for you!