Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh My....

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

From WWD a piece from John Paul Gaultier’s Spring/Summer 2010
Hermès collection

I have never been a fan of JPG.
His designs are a little too edgy for my taste
But this little beauty is amazing.




if I could get my husband to wear this I would be a happy girl
word is Creep is availiable at Urban Outfitters
but I couldn't find anything on the UO website



SoCa Ponti Two-Tone Dress

Availiable Size: 0/2
come on designers......a 2, really?




Carolina Herrera Embroidered Tee




Ginny H Buckle Front Sweater &
Ginny H Hollywood Jeans

A girl can dream.....


Burberry Laser-Cut Check Pump

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovin' right there with ya girl! hope your having a great day! = )

CRICKET said...

My husband sports a JCrew pink and white oxford that makes me swoon when he wears it!

Beth Dunn said...

Carolina Herrera rocks! xoxo

SC