Sunday, October 25, 2009

Target Visa: Broken Promise

Last month I made a little pact with myself that i would not buy any shoes until the Target Visa was paid off. Well, um.....  Eliza B was having this super fab sale and I could not resist. Oh, and at the outlet well Kate Spade was having a sale and i have wanted the firefly sandals for a really long time and they had my size. They never have my size. It seemed like Kizmet. So, promise broken.

On the upside I am thinking about going back to work. It's getting lonely at home by myself and I am tired of home improvements. Who knew that so many things needed to be done? I certainly never noticed that the door trim was looking drab until I retired or that the pot light surrounds in the ceiling looked grungy and I seem to be moving the furnature a lot.

So if anyone knows of an opening for a person in Florida with an MBA let me know.  :)

Have a great day!

No comments: