Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dave Attell: Comedy at it's best...

My husband and I are big comedy fans. In fact, we go to the Comedy Festival in Las Vegas every year. It's the best vacation we take. I usually like to see comedians like mikebrbiglea but my husband loves Dave Attell. He used to have this show that was pretty crazy so I wasn't too excited but it turned out to be super funny and we had a great time. BUT then....he walked outside! I couldn't believe it :) so I threw my camera to the hubs and asked if we could take a photo. He was so nice. I explained that my husband was his biggest fan so in the picture he's trying to wave the hubs over. We talked about the festival and he said he was doing NY instead but he would check it out. He ended up in Las Vegas last year after our little chat. Cool, eh?


No comments: