Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You will never believe what happened...

I was coming out of the grocery store and I saw Anna Wintour! I was flabbergasted.  I was so astonished I didn't even look for my camera. I'm just standing there, in the middle of the parking lot and other people are walking around me and I'm sorta pointing and she goes in the store.  So then I'm like should I follow her, where is my phone I should call someone. Then I start looking around for her limo or driver or something, nada. Then I remember an article I read recently by Tim Dunn stating she always has a body guard so I start looking for men in black while I'm walking back to the enterance. There are none. Wait, why would she go into a grocery in Florida alone? I'm outside the entry sliding doors ie blocking the enterance to the grocery store debating if I should start stalking  I mean reenter the store. It doesn't seem right. So I decide to just sneek a quick peek cause the bags are starting to get super heavy and it's too hot to wait outside. She is in the floral department. Right there! Why doesn't anyone else notice her? I have no idea. People are walking around me while I gawk. I get a little closer and she has on a pink polo, white jeans, a green sweater tossed over the shoulders and some sort of sandals, chanel sunglasses earrings and bracelet (at least I think the jewelry was chanel def on the glasses) anyway she turns around looks up smiles at me then turns around to finish her convo with the clerk in floral. Thats when I think this can't be her cause the polo has the Saddlebrook tennis academy embroidered on it and I don't think Anna Wintour smiles. In anycase I couldn't hold the bags anymore so I left, but holy cow I think that's one of the coolist celebrity sightings ever.

Although I'm pretty sure it wasn't her...I still think it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

What Kate Wore said...

This is priceless, I love the way you say, "...I don't think Anna Wintour smiles." Dead giveaway it couldn't be her!

Hope you have a fab Friday Miss PiP,
tp