Thursday, June 3, 2010

I just read, again...


The best summer read yet!

I am a fan of Lisah's blog
Grosgrain Garage
and she mentioned one day that she was reading
Preppy in Plaid
It looked adorable so I went staight to the library and picked it up
Hilarious

Then I read the rest of the series
Hilarious x 100

oh my gosh
this girl says things I only think of
and I love it

Now I must say that my fair lazy wasn't my favorite
but I did buy the entire set from Amazon
and re-read them again
try them and see...

Bitter is the New Black
Preppy in Plaid
Such a Pretty Fat
Bright Lights Big Ass
My Fair Lazy

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Jennifer is funny! I started one of her books but haven't finished it yet.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Too funny that you are only a few lights down 54 from me.

Beth Dunn said...

She is super funny! I have one of her books on my reading list. xoxo
SC

Kate said...

I just got an email that Bitter is the New Black is waiting for me at the library. I am so excited to read it!

PS-I saw the Lilly anchor skirt but I haven't seen the dress. Can you email me the link?
nauticalbynature@gmail.com