Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Carrie Diaries

Summer Reading

If you can only read 1 book this summer I'd put the Carrie Diaries at the top of the list. i loved it.

Now I know there are some who have read and were miffed cause it doesn't follow with the TV show. That's because TV & Movies never follow the book exactly. I mean we all know in real life she married the ballerina, right?

But it does match up with the books and let me tell you, I could not put it down. The original Sex in the City book had numerous points of view where this is the story of Carries youth. And OMG the ending is AWSOME! Can you say hooked?

I actually ended up buying this book cause the library copy had chocolate and cheeto fingerprints on the first 50 pages (yuck) so that tells you it's getting a lot of use but an excellent read none the less
and it's so good it was a fast read too.

1 comment:

SouthernBelleJM said...

Oooh this is on my to-read list. My nightstand keeps piling up, but one more book can't hurt;)