Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Neiman Marcus



I am on the email list for Neiman's and sometimes they have some very interesting items at 50% off or more which I LOVE with a capital L

It is sometimes called the midday dash and I think I am addicted

Today at 12:28 EST I was at the computer refreshing 20 times a minute!
Then when my computer said it was 12:33 the page was there! YEAH
after 1 minute I realized there was nothing that I could fit into or liked
hum

This has happened at every mid day dash since Feb
think there is a pattern?
think I'd change my behavior?
uh, no

It's kinda like gambling I guess
You push the button hoping for 3 cherries
but end up with a bunch of useless images
but one of these days I'll get my 3 cherries
and the deal will be mine all mine!

Have a great day!

No comments: