Thursday, April 29, 2010

MAY EDITION: Town and Country Magazine

Ladies, the May edition of Town and Country Magazine is tres' fab
However, my most favorite part is the interview with
Nadja Swarovski
at her parents home in Windsor Florida


Ok, not only is she beautiful
and an heiress to the Swarovski crystal fortune
her mother must be amazing.

Why you ask. Because of the 21 pictures in the spread
2 full page photos include her mothers desk + 1 little photo.

How do I know this? Well other than they said it was her parents house
this beyond amazing desk is PINK!


Oh yes. The entire desk is wrapped in pink embossed leather.
TO DIE FOR

If my mom had a giant pink leather desk I would think she was cool too.

Ps. did I mention she has 3 beautiful children and her hubs is british?

1 comment:

BLC :o said...

Oh la la! I loooooooove this issue. It definitely gave me the travel itch! Xoxo-BLC