Thursday, April 15, 2010

GUILT GROUP, yep

I have been a huge fan of Titan Luggage since my trip to Las Vegas 4 years ago. Many of my friends have said "HOW COULD YOU SPEND $500 on 1 SUITCASE!"
My reply had always been "It was cute"

However, i also carry a Hays and after spending 2 hours trying to get through the airport with a broken wheel i will only buy Titan. They have a beautiful glossy finish, come in green and pink (YES!) The wheels have NEVER given me any trouble. They are hardsided so easy to keep clean especially when somone at the neighboring slot machine spills their drink on it and very easy to find if I check my luggage and the best part is they have a lifetime warrenty.


Gilt Groupe has the cosmetic case for $95 but it's not the X2 edition so I passed.

Unfortunately I have not been able to turn the hubs to the darkside. But today on Gilt Groupe they are on sale. The $540 computer bag is a mere $135 and it is a manly slate color. So I will not feel guilty about this purchase and I will hide it in my closet till his birthday. :)



I realize there is a chance that he may never use it but it is so super cool, I can't resist. Plus, I could always carry my laptop in it...right?

Have a great day!

No comments: