Monday, April 19, 2010

I think I'm in Love


Lisagh of Grosgrain Garage mentioned this book on her blog

Pretty in Plaid
Jen Lancaster

I thought the cover looked adorable so I picked it up at the library

I LOVED IT!

I think I should be her best friend  ;)

So I spent the day scouring the internet for all of her books
and then I pre-ordered her new book on amazon

This book was so funny I would burst out laughing and startled the hubs
although he sorta deserved it for veto-ing the pink chair purchase.

If your looking for a good laugh pick up any one of the books by
Jen Lancaster

Bitter is the New Black
Bright Lights Big Ass
Pretty in Plaid
Such a Pretty Fat
My Fair Lazy

and visit her blog it's Hilarious!

6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I've heard so many good things about her books. I need to read some this summer- love that cover art!

Beth Dunn said...

I have it and can't wait to read it!
xoxo
SC

jillskict said...

I have read all of hers too and am a follower of her blog. I started with the first, Bitter is the New Black and read from there, but she is a riot. You will love the rest of them too!

Kate said...

I am going to check these out for sure. I always hear they are hilarious!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I actually went to a book signing of hers for this book last year and posted about it on my blog. She's hilarious.

lisagh said...

I just downloaded My Fair Lazy today... can't wait to read it!