Monday, April 12, 2010

Homegoods Gods

Since Tickled P&G started doing her Homegoods updates and I had never ventured inside I figured I would go in and see what the rucus was about.... Good Lord....I may have to go back to work now to oay off my VISA bill. hahaaha


I fell in love at firstsight

There was a chair too but it wouldn't fit in my car and I'm not sure how I thought this would get into the house but I had to have it. I ended up asking the neighbor guy to help me in exchange for beer. :) 
That was one of the best lessons learned in College.
Anyhow, the hubs had a carpeted dolly and the neighbor got it in and positioned in about 5 minutes.
Young people  :)

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately the hubs hasn't noticed it yet.
Wait till I have it all decked out.
Sweet!

Have a great day!


No comments: