Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi there!

I hope all the moms are having a great day


I got my mother in law this Rowallen Hope Tote for Mothers day

I totally LOVE it!
I thought it would be perfect cause she can carry her laptop and magazines etc
rather than this giant duffle that she usually carries everywhere
 Plus it's a lovely Khaki that will go with everything
and frankly I think it looks very professional

When I showed the hubs
he wasn't excited
hum

She works for a company that distributes magazines to specialty grocers
so she has tons of magazines everywhere
and I mean everywhere

So I thought this was perfect
fortunately he didn't think it was that bad cause
he didn't ask me to return it
and he didn't get something else
but now I'm paranoid that she'll hate it, UGH!
Men

I don't know why I'm beating myself up
it's not like she'll tell me she hates it
it will just sit in her closet and she lives 2000 miles away

I hope she likes it

No comments: