Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tagged...I'm it!

I was tagged by Jilly! This one is great. Have a great day and remember every days a blessing...

1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? Yes, I shop all year. When I see something I love, I pick it up and it goes into the gift closet.

2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. Putting up the outside lights, the tree and wreaths Thanksgiving weekend. Packing all the gifts and getting them shipped off and wrapping my hostess gifts and putting them under the tree till the party. I just love having everything done and ready so I’m not rushing around. I usually finish the Christmas cards and ship them on Wed before Thanksgiving so they are received Dec 1st.

3. When do you put up your Tree? Thanksgiving weekend

4. Are you a Black Friday shopper? Oh yeah Baby! That’s one of my favorite days of the year. The day after Christmas is my next favorite day ;)

5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? The hubs and I usually stay home

6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? When I was little all my family gathered at my grans. She was an awesome cook! She had 8 children and tons of grandkids…we were all together one Christmas in her little apartment and as we kids were rallying for the front row nearest the gifts, gran came out to take her place next to the tree. She lost her balance and toppled over into the tree. It was so funny! She was laughing and everyone was trying to help her up. She sat down in her chair and she was covered with silver icicles. She clapped her hands and said let’s get this party started! Hahaha.

7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time? Wow, there are so many! White Christmas is a classic, Preachers Wife, Love Actually but A Christmas Story can’t be missed!

8. Do you do your own Christmas baking, what’s your favorite treat? No, that was my grans favorite thing. She made this awesome almond cookie with a giant chocolate kiss on top.

9. Fake or Real Tree? Fake, Live ones don’t last long in the Fla heat.

10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Never. I usually have everything done and ready Thanksgiving weekend.

11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? Nope

12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Uh, around the tree part, opening gifts, seeing everyone smiling….

13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? Making the wreaths

14. Christmas music? (Yes or No) If yes, what is your favorite song? Oh, yes absolutely. Michael Buble’ has some great ones..I can’t really decide.

15. When do you plan to finish all of your shopping? Already done :)

No comments: