Sunday, November 22, 2009

OC Housewives

I finally saw the new episodes last night. Talk about a 180...yowzwers. Everyone but Vicki is broke? Gretchen went from really nice rich guy to sneaky Slade? Lynn is making enough selling her cuffs she is able to support her family....er, get a facelift for herself and a nose job for the daughter? And Tamera, she really is a mean girl, is losing her house? hum...it all sounds fishy....  I mean really Jeanna has a 9k sq ft house filled with stuff....Tamera has tons of jewelery.... sell it ladies. I realize it's hard to part with but come on.... not that Gretchens yard sale did very well but if she had put an OC Housewives ad in the paper she would have gotten a lot more than $4 for her sweaters! Dang, thats an Ebayers dream.

BUT then we meet the new girl. OH....MY....GOD   she sure is pretty. So as mean as Tamera has been to Gretchen she going to have to turn it up a notch :) hahahaha I almost died when Lynn asked her if she used a surrogate to have her twins. Do you think she did? She is really thin but did you hear her workout schedule? No wonder she has 2 Nannies.

Anywhooie, gotta get my hair done but that was delicious.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Preppy Lizard said...

I was thinking the same thing about those OC Housewives. They are all so horrible but I just can't stop watching. It's a freaking train wreck!

Beth Dunn said...

I have to get caught up I haven't seen it yet. NY is my fav. xoxo

SC

jillskict said...

I caught up yesterday as well. Very interesting, that is for sure!