Saturday, November 21, 2009

Catered Thanksgiving...

I love the holidays! Love, Love Love




But cooking and cleanup

not so much

plus there are only 2 of us this year so.....



Thanksgiving will be catered by Mimi's Cafe



We had this spread last year at my in-laws and it was delish

the cranberry relish is fab



Can't wait...plus it gives me time to get ready for the

Midnight Madness sales at Prime Outlets



I missed the Lilly Sale this weekend. I had been planning forever

but some things came up then I got sick

Hopsy's posts have me green with envy

Did you see all the adorable dresses she picked up? Ugh



I finished shopping for my Christmas Tree Kids

So now I am totally done shopping and wrapping

I finished stamping my Christmas cards

So now I can relax and enjoy the parties!

Yeah!



Have a great day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it is a wonderful Thanksgiving for the two of you!
tp

Preppy in Pink said...

I'm not sure why some of my posts are so full of space, er, hot air maybe? hahaha have a great day!