Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Facebook

After several friends kept bugging me to join Facebook...I did it! Eek. It seems as though everyone I have ever known has access to me now! There were over 500 people from High School that came up first & I kept looking at the pictures thinking "The name sounds familiar but I'm not sure"...it has been 20 years after all.

But maybe Facebook is good. I thought high school was awful & I couldn't wait to go to college but there are photos posted of some really fun times that I had completely forgotten about, faces that I have missed and friends I wish I had kept in touch with.

But I'll never leave Blogger! Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook is great! Now ya just need to tackle twitter! haha Hope you have a great day!! = )

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I've reconnected with people from my past that I would have never seen again. Old boyfriends, high school friends, college, old elementary school chums, a guy I met in England 23 years ago...It's been wonderful. I love it!