Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10 Things...

1. I was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida


2. My first love was Leif Garret

3. I love Vanilla Ice Cream

4. My favorite is Vanilla Fudge Drumsticks

5. My favorite books when I was little were Nancy Drew & the Hardy Boys

6. When I was littler it was Where the Monsters Are

7. I have been in school my whole life and I hope my next degree is in Law

8. I’m a horrible housewife

9. I love day planners, lists and all kinds of stationary products

10. If I could wear Pink & Navy every day I totally would!

1 comment:

jillskict said...

I "heart" Leif Garret. I love vanilla ice cream. Sometimes with some hot fudge, bananas and whipped cream! Love Nancy Drew & the Hardy Boys, have been saving mine to pass on to someone, but I don't think my niece and nephews will love them like I did. Good luck with Law School, I hated it, and loved it. . .I do not think you are a HORRIBLE housewife, but just know, there is always room for improvement. You and I were separated at birth when it comes to day planners and lists, if you have not gotten your package yet, I know you will enjoy it! Pink, navy, green, navy, pink, green, they are all good! Cheers! I am seriously just getting caught up on my blogs for the first time in WEEKS!