Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Scoop


Helloooooo! My goodness, the LP Warehouse sale was the BEST time. I met CEO Scott A. Beaumont, very exciting. One of the many on my list of top CEO's.

The deals were amazing. As most of the posts about the sale note the first day is pretty crazy. The cashiers said there were people outside in tents. I actually got there about 1:45 & I had to wait in line for about an hour to get into the main room. By the time I got in there weren't any handbags, samples or clearence items left but there were tons of women with giant piles on the outskirts of the room trying things on and checking their prizes for defects. They still had tons of stuff left. I wanted to wait for the sale days to buy anything but I couldn't resist a white hoodie, a Colleen Dress & a pair of Colorful Life sandals.

I did get up super early friday (4 am) and got in line at 6am but there were only white patent McKims for $35 left. I had seen 1 pair of pink McKims on Thursday but they were gone :( Lesson learned. So I grabbed a hibiscus pink polo, a green t, a Kruger Cardigan, several childrens polos and several girls tunic dresses for my neices.

Sat was buy one get one free womens polos. I hadn't planned to go back because I had already exceeded my limit but I got lost in King of Prussia looking for the outlet. So I gave up and went back to the convention center. it was about noon and there were only xs Polos left. There were few dresses and tops, some swimwear, a lot of mens pants and childrens clothing. They also had boxes of stuffed monkeys. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I was hoping they would have a super secret 50% off sale to get rid of everything but no such luck....but the deals were already fab. I checked everything and the lowest markdown was 40% on 2009 Catalog dresses and there were only 3 styles in a few sizes. The rest was 60-70% even better if you went on a sale day.

I really wanted to look at sunglasses, handbags and jewelery but if there had been some they were gone by 2pm on the first day. There were a few bracelets at the checkout but they seemed to be damaged.

I must say I met a lot of interesting people from all over the country and my girlfriend even came down from Boston for the event. So if you have a chance I would say definately put this event on your calander!

No comments: