Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lilly Pulitzer Size 14


Ok, I admit I'm a roundy. I can barely squeeze into a Lilly 14. Why they discontinued the 16 we may never know....so for this reason I have been on a super diet..soup & salad only...this is a slow, slow death. I haven't had any bread in 2 weeks. OMG, How do the skinny girls manage?

There is this very skinny person at my husbands office and while I was visiting him last week the skinny person was talking to another person about her "diet". She is at least a size 0 maybe a 2 so I'm not sure why she's dieting.
Anyway, she says she scoops all the bread out of her bagels until she just has a shell & then lightly coats it with nonfat....fill in the blank, yuck!I'd rather be fat.

Back to the topic. I was getting my Ebay fix and I found a Lilly Newburry in 14! Yipee The seller has the faceted in a 12..no way i would fit..but the 14 is beautiful and I dont have to worry about all the beads falling off! Perfection
Here's the address if your interested she has 2 more Newburry 14
Her shop, I assume it's a she, is called Pink a Signature Store. Isn't that adorable.

1 comment:

Preppy Coastee said...

LOL! I bought that shirt at the warehouse I bought it a size smaller to motivate me to lose weight but that didn't happen! Just let me know if you want anything from the warehouse sale!