Monday, June 1, 2009

Prep for the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale

Hi there. I have been reading Hopsys' blog for a few weeks now and decided I would try it out too :)

53 Hours till the big sale. This is going to be my first time. I decided to go on Wed morning. I'm not a sample size so I'm hoping that those are the girls in line and there wont be too much competition for the fat chicks. Also I'm planning to stay till sat night to take advantage of the weekend specials. I've been trying to set a budget....but...uh.. anyhoo

I can't wait to see if they have the pink baskets again this year. I hope they let me carry it on the plane. If anyone has suggestions or tips I would love to hear from you!

I get in at 11 am via Southwest Airline to Philadelphia International from Tampa. They had a great web fare. I have all my stuff packed in my carryon & I'm taking 2 empty suitcases for my treasures.

I went to priceline and got a deal for $55 per night at the Hilton. I wanted to stay at Aloft but it was considerably more money that I could save and spend at the sale :) This is the first time I have used Priceline so I will give you an up date when I get back.

I checked out the transportation situation and I can take the bus but I think I might have trouble toting everything back and making the connections, so I rented a car. For those of you still in the planning stages Payless Car Rental has a midsize for $30 per day on their website. That was much less than the Expedia etc...

Ok, so that's my first post....I'm off to make my list of things to do before i hit the trail!

No comments: