Sunday, August 29, 2010

This heat has got me down

Hi All
Hope everyone is having a super weekend!
Living in Florida is a blessing and a curse.
It is so hot and humid today, it's really got me down.
We went to a lovely party at the hubs bosses house yesterday
and the 'que was fantastic. ;)
Today we are having supper at Ella's.
I've never been but it was recommended by a friend
they are supposed to have excellent soul food so
I'm looking forward to it.
I haven't had any since I lived in Georgia.
So although I feel like a slug I will move for food  :)
Can't wait to see your posts this week and keep the comments coming
I love to read them

2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well, the heat gets me down in MN, so I can imagine it in Florida! i hope dinner was awesome and air conditioned!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I grea up in Fl and do not miss the humidity. Hopefully the yummy meal was worth it!