Friday, July 9, 2010

Talbots SALE

Remember a couple months ago when everyone was buzzing about Talbots?
Well I have really become a super huge fan.
I placed an online order and went by the size guide rather than my usual size
When it arrived it fit perfectly and looked beautiful.
I haven't been into a Talbots retail store since I was 5 or 6.
That was my Grans favorite and I guess I always figured it was for old ladies. hehe

Anyway, I had seen a beautiful top that I loved in INSTYLE magazine last month
but I could not afford it at the time so I tore out the page and put it in my little wish basket.


Today I went to the website and it is 50% off plus an additional 30%
Can you say AWSOME!
So I snached it right up..unfortuanately the dress that I love is out of stock but still FABU!
but since they are practically giving things away I added a few more items to my basket


OOoh, I can't wait for this delivery!
and these are perfect for my women's club meetings
cute but cool!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... I know it's been like forever since this post, just wanted to thank you... so glad you got some awesome finds! Fall is practically here... some new things to covet...
http://redchairconfessions.com/ink/ink-9/