Friday, March 12, 2010

Nail Enhancement Swap

Hey Ladies!

I particiapated in Confessions of a Control Freak Nail Polish Swap
and I got some super fun items from my partner Megan at

I have been waiting 5 days to post photos of my awsome giftys
but the hubs took the camera to work and I have not seen hide nor hair of it

So when it comes back I WILL post photos but I didn't want
Megan or Gwen to think I was a flaker  :)

The goods:



A fabuloso hand cream by OPI  AVOPLEX <- super amazing product and works wonders



The quick dry Start to Finish base/top coat from OPI


The cuticle oil from OPI

** A spongy emery board like the professionals use **



A soothing face mask <- totally awsome



And a deck of cards, but they are special cards ;)  They help you find/recognise the everyday happenings that are totally amazing that we sometimes overlook...cause us preppy girls are busy bees!

It's very inspirational and a beautiful swap gifty, I loved it!

Thank you Megan

Have a great day!

No comments: