Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Funny


I went to the vetrinarian to pick up Scoobys ashes today and there was a doggie dad with
a Great Dane and a Chihuahua.
They looked just like the 2 in the picture and I thought it was so funny
I started laughing like a crazy person.
There were tears of course but this is the first time I've cracked
a smile in a week.
They were both very sweet and loving and the doggie dad was
telling me there is another Chihuahua and a horse at home.
Can you imagine?

Humor really goes a long way to heal a broken heart.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

What Kate Wore said...

When I went to the vet this afternoon a woman was in picking up her dog's ashes, and she was just so very sad. I'm sorry about your dear Scooby, what a love.

Sending you a hug,
tp

SouthernBelleJM said...

Aw, I'm so sorry!!!! Sccoby wouldn't want you to be sad!