Saturday, January 9, 2010

time for the pink fluffy jacket?



Hey Ladies. For those of you not following on facebook...the weather in Florida has been pretty wacky. It's 9am and 32 degrees outside. Totally unheard of. My husband said he saw snow earlier today. What the heck is going on? Don't get me wrong, I love me some cold weather. Finally a chance to wear my super cute outfits. :)  But now I need a jacket! Yuck....and of course that means getting in the attic and pulling down the jacket tub. yuck yuck.  I usually only need to do this once every 3 or 4 years when we go to Colorado. It seems so crazy to be walking around Target as the Pillsbury Dough Girl {don't shake your head..I went to college in Colorado and it's pink! And down jackets are, uh, cool. Yeah}

So, today I am a little bummed about the weather but I'm sure we'll be closer to 50 this afternoon and I wont need a jacket and I can head out in full on Ralph Lauren without the hindrence of a fluffy pink jacket!  Go Girl, show your fashion in style and Have a Great Day!

No comments: